Looking for an amazing reception piece? Something to WoW your guests with? Something that can be turned into magnificent home decor after the wedding? Well then look NO further!
Are you done ohhing and ahhing?
Keep ogling then.
If you are finished, check out the material list needed to recreate this masterpiece.
• piece of wood – the bigger the more dramatic!
• string – used here was the pink neon thin rope you can find at Home Depot, but you could use any yarn or string
• box of nails (if want a nail with a decent head so the string won’t pop off)
• spray paint to paint the wood
• white paper to draw the heart on
Apparently you could make this for about $35. Much less if you already have a piece of wood lying around!!
To see the tutorial click here. It’s a MUST SEE!!! And if you can’t think of anywhere to place a heart this large, a smaller one would be awesome too! OR you could try writing your initials, OR table numbers, OR a reception sign.
What would YOU make??